DyonCovidAg® COVID-19 antigen RapidTest kit in a package of 10 pieces/RapidTests offers results within 15 minutes. With a sensitivity of 91%, a specificity of 99%, and an overall accuracy & reliability of 97% (compared to a molecular control test), it is one of the most reliable Rapid Test antigens on the market.
DyonCovidAg® COVID-19 antigen RapidTest kit (10 pcs) is used to detect the IgM and IgG antibodies to severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in human serum, plasma, or whole blood sample qualitatively. It is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19), which is caused by SARS-CoV-2.
This is a rapid test from DyonMed, for use with a human nasopharyngeal and pharyngeal smear (immunochromatography-SARS CoV-2 Antigen). The DyonCovidAg® COVID-19 antigen RapidTest is approved by the National Organization for Medicines and is a rapid immunobiological test for the qualitative detection of coronavirus antigen (SARS-CoV-2) in human samples to help diagnose infection.
The DyonCovidAg® COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is packaged individually for each patient so that it can be easily transported, with high levels of specificity and sensitivity compared to PCR Tests, as long as its design ensures the absence of anti-infective agents.
Test procedure with the DyonCovidAg Rapid Test:
- Collection of nasopharyngeal, nasal, or pharyngeal smear
- Transfer the sample to the treatment vial containing the reagent for mixing
- Simultaneous incubation for 1 minute
- Place a sample on the immunochromatographic control device and allow to soak
- Wait for results
The DyonCovidAg® Rapid Test maintains high reliability of 97% even if the patient is receiving medication such as Ranamivir, Oseltavir, Ribavirin, Levofloxacin, Tobramycin, Budesonide, Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride. Even the Rapid Test of DyonCovidAg® antigens maintains high reliability of 97% (without cross-reaction) for Mycoplasma pneumonia, Influenza A virus Influenza B virus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Respiratory Adenovirus.
- Product reliability and control studies were conducted with the participation of 1300 people
- The results are obtained by comparison with the reference method RT PCR (molecular control)
- The reliability of the product is maintained even if the patient has been co-infected with other coronaviruses, adenoviruses or influenza virus type A or B, etc.
- Maintains its reliability even while taking decongestant anti-inflammatory and many other concomitant medications
- The sample incubation vial is made of special material to allow the cotton swab to be twisted with light pressure
- The solvent lid is secure and to open it needs light pressure on the sides
- The Cotton swab is especially flexible for immediate and easy application of nasopharyngeal smear, while its construction material allows the immediate reception and absorption of the smear
- The product maintains its reliability by receiving a nasopharyngeal or pharyngeal smear
- The result is given in 15 minutes, allowing the application of Covid 19 management protocols
- If even a faint distinct line appears in the control position, it is considered a positive result
- The implementation of the test fully covers the requirements of law 4745/6-11-20 for the safe and reliable implementation of the Rapid Test for COVID19
- With CE Certification
- Approved by the National Organization for Medicines (no: 2830000612211/97414/28-09-2020)
Package contents of RapidTest COVID-19 DyonCovidAg® antigen kit (10 pcs):
- Detailed instructions for use
- 10 Sterile swabs
- 10 Pipettes (Droppers)
- 10 Extraction tubes
- 10 Workstations
- Extraction solution
DyonCovidAg® antigen tests by DyonMed S.A. did not show cross-reactions with the following viruses: MERS coronavirus, Human coronaviruses NL63, 229E and OC43, Human adenoviruses type-1, type-3, type-5, type-7, type-8, type-11, type-18 and type-23, Human parainfluenza viruses type-1, type-2, type-3, and type-4, Human rhinoviruses type-1, type-14 and type-42, human post-pneumonia virus and respiratory syncytial viruses A and B. None whole blood, oral solution, phenylephrine, acetylsalicylic acid, beclomethasone, benzocaine, flunisolide, glyceryl ether, menthol, oxymetazoline, tobramycin, flunarizine, zanamivir.
Note: The product contains all the essentials for its immediate use by taking a nasopharyngeal sample. Strictly for professional use by Health Professionals.