The VivaDiag COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Rapid Test 25 pcs is a diagnostic product (that gives results within 15'), certified by CE, has been registered in the GreMDIS evaluation system of the EOF. while US FDA PEUA, UK MHRA, Australia TGA Singapore notifications are also available.
According to the available studies and the enclosed instructions, these tests are very reliable and accurate.
The VivaDiag COVID-19 Rapid Test shows:
1) The result is valid when 15' after the test, the red line remains visible against the indication C
2) In any other case, any result is not valid and the test should be repeated
3) If a red line also appears against the IgG indicator, or against the IgM indicator, or finally appears from an additional line against the IgG and IgM indicators, the result is positive for the presence of antibodies.
4) When there is a negative result, ie a red line only against the C indication, they should be evaluated by the Healthcare Professional:
a) The clinical picture of the examinee
b) The social contacts of the examinee during the previous 14 days, that is, if the examinee came in contact with a proven Covid-19 case
The VivaDiag SARS-CoV-2 IgM / IgG Rapid Test (COVID-19 IgM / IgG Rapid Test) 25 pcs is a diagnostic test for the qualitative and immediate determination of antibodies in human blood (finger or venous blood sample), serum or plasma.
Each kit contains:
- Test devices (25pcs)
- Pieces (optional)
- Packaging insert
- Easy to use
- Store at room temperature
- Small sample volume
- Quality / Reliable
- Sample type: Blood (finger/vein), serum or plasma
- Sample volume: 10 μL
- Test time: 15 minutes
- Operating temperature: 15-30 ℃
- Storage temperature: 2-30 ℃
- Shelf life (Unopened): 24 months