Beurer EM 37 Abdominal muscle EMS belt is a muscle stimulation device that operates based on the electric muscle stimulation (EMS). The muscle stimulator generates gentle electrical pulses that are routed through skin and muscles.
The Beurer EM 37 Abdominal muscle EMS belt is used for muscle training to achieve a powerful, slim and attractive body.
- Stimulation of front and side abdominal muscles
- 4 wear-free contact electrodes made of conductive carbon material
- Flexible abdominal belt equipped with hook and loop fastener
- Waist circumference
- No contact gel or replacement electrodes required
- LCD display with figurative symbols
- Adjustable intensity from 0-40
- Countdown timer
- Training memory function for continuous training control
- Safety switch off/pause function/Automatic switch-off
- Removable control element
- Can b washed
- Low battery indicator
- Batteries: 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power: 70V p-p For 500 Ohm Load
- Volume: 140 mA p-p For 500 Ohm Load
- Frequency: 30-80 Hz
- Pulse Per Phase Range: 200 ms
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 8.8 x 9.1 x 2.2 cm
Do not wear jewelry or earrings, use a mobile or other microwave device while in the shower while using the device. It should not be used by people who have been transplanted, who have heart arrhythmia, tendencies of epilepsy, malignant diseases, pregnant women, people who have recently undergone surgery, people who have very low or very high blood pressure, and people who have high fever. Avoid areas with injuries, cuts and swollen or irritated areas.