Surgical face mask 3ply TYPE II Blue color in a package of 20 pieces, a product made entirely in Greece in a Controlled High Purity Clean Room, which was designed, manufactured, and operated in such a way as to control the production, and retention of particles in it and to meet the requirements of purity standards and controls for the production of medical devices (MD).
Disposable surgical masks are Type II which comply with the European standard EN 14683: 2019 and according to standard masks filter bacteria up to ≥98%.
- With soft elastic cords for easy support in the ears
- Soft plastic plate for comfortable support on the nose
- Available in paper packaging of 20 pieces
- The packaging bears the appropriate marking of their use and storage
- Surgical TYPE II BFE≥98%
- EN 14683: 2019
- Blue Color
- Dimensions: 19 x 10 cm
- Three layers (non-woven fabrics and melt-blown filter)
- Outer layer: Colored non-woven | Blue
- Middle layer: Meltblown BFE≥98%
- Inner layer: Non-woven
- Easy to wear
- Comfortable to breath