MEDI-MASK surgical masks single-use EN14683 have 3 layers of protection (3ply) and effectively protect against germs, bacteria, particles, and air droplets.
They comply with the standards EN14683 + AC: 2019 and they are extremely light. The surgical masks are made of 100% non-woven spunbonded polypropylene, splash resistant and facilitate breathing. The use of a surgical mask can prevent the transmission and spread of germs by 95%.
MEDI-MASK surgical masks single-use EN14683 limit the transmission of infectious agents by patients and healthcare personnel during non-surgical procedures. It is an effective way to reduce the secretion of infectious agents from the nose and mouth by an asymptomatic carrier or patients in hospitals, clinics, and other enclosed spaces.
With 3 layers of filters:
- Outer layer: filters out visible particles and droplets
- Middle layer: filters out air particles invisible to the human eye
- Third layer: Absorbs the vapors of the breath
- 3 layers (3ply)
- Lightweight non-woven material
- Excellent fit thanks to the adjustable nose clip
- 100% polypropylene non-woven
- With resistance to splashes
- Without glass fibers
- 100% non-woven polypropylene
- Blue color
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019