The high protection face mask FFP3 NR TX-NO1 is designed for protection against viruses, bacteria and droplets up to 99%, in accordance with EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009.
Meets the requirements of the European Standard EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009, for use against particles, droplets and other harmful substances that can be transmitted through inhaled air.
The FFP3 NR TX- NO1 mask:
- Protects against the highest levels of dust
- Protects against solid and liquid particles in the air
- Provides higher protection against FFP1 and FFP2
- Can be used to protect against hazardous pharmaceutical dust
- Filters 20 times more
For the best protection, it is important to use the mask properly.
Instructions for use:
- Clean your hands before applying the mask
- Apply the mask on the face as well as possible, completely covering the nose, mouth and chin
- Tie the cords to the back of the head and neck or to the ears if it is for the mask with rubber bands
- Do not touch the surgical mask after applying it without washing your hands
- Remove the mask carefully without touching it
The high protection mask FFP3 NR TX-NO1 is available in a package of 1 piece and in white color.