Dräger X-plore® 1730 V NR D high protection filtering facepiece with an FFP3 protection level and an exhalation valve that helps the breathing process without reducing the effectiveness. Provides instant protection from dust, small particles, and air particles and it can be stored easily in pockets and bags as it folds in the middle.
The foldable Dräger X-plore® 1730 valved FFP3 protection mask has an ergonomic design that touches the face without leaving any gaps. It has an inner layer of hypoallergic and soft material and VarioFlex lining that repels moisture on the exhalation process. In this way, it keeps low the breathing resistance while at the same time it has a CoolSAFE filter which offers effective protection against fine dust, as well as against solid and liquid particles (with a diameter > 0.3μ).
It is ideal for use for long periods of time as the protection mask FFP3 Dräger X-plore® 1730 with a breathing valve does not tire the user while using it.
Additional comfort is provided by the CoolMAX exhalation valve, which helps prevent the accumulation of heat and moisture inside the mask.
The folding high protection filter mask Dräger X-plore® 1730 V FFP3 NR D has a flexible head mounting strap with a fixed shape that makes it easy to put while providing a secure fit and excellent sealing without bothering the user. The head strap with the VarioFLEX system easily adapts to all head sizes and prevents tangling of the hair. The flexible nose clip allows the effective placement and safe sealing of the mask in the nose area.
- FFP3 protection
- Removes > 99% of particles with a diameter > 0.3μ
- V mark: Valved
- D mark: Approval after a successful test against blockage by dolomite powder
- NR mark: Not Reusable
- CoolSAFE filter material: Polypropylene
- Headband: Adjustable from polyester and elastane, suitable for any head size
- Valve: CoolMAX & Polypropylene housing
- Valve disc: Isoprene
- Nose clip: Tin iron (without aluminum)
- Color: White
- Size: S/M
- Certifications: EN149:2001+A1:2009, CE
- Weight: 15.5gr
- Manufacturer: Dräger Germany
Dräger X-plore® 1730 valved FFP3 high protection mask placement:
It must be sealed on the face, otherwise, the protection is reduced because polluted air enters through the gaps. Check the following:
- The top strap should be placed on top of the head
- It should apply tightly on the nose, & on the cheeks
- The Dräger X-plore® 1730 valved FFP3 high protection mask must be placed correctly on the face and head
- The lower strap should be placed under the ears & not twisted
- Adjust by pulling the straps lightly to tighten on the face