3M 1863+ high protection mask FFP3 has an FFP3 protection level (NPF 50) which provides protection from solid and liquid air particles, from moderate dust levels but also from suspended pollutants in a medical environment.
The 3M 1863+ high protection mask FFP3 is designed with 3 panels to allow the greatest face range of motion and application. The upper panel is made to adapt to each face and offers an excellent seal. It is embossed and prevents the glazing of the glasses.
You can also breathe easily, as the 3M 1863+ high protection mask FFP3 has a low resistance filter. The tongue in the jaw is specially designed to fit easily. Furthermore, the durability of the mask is enhanced by its outer cover, which protects against liquid splashes.
Its fabric strap provides you with application security so that your face, head, and neck have freedom of movement and feel comfortable. It is made in such a way that it fits well with glasses.
The 3M 1863+ high protection mask FFP3 is appropriate, according to the standards of the WHO. (World Health Organization) for protection against AVIAN FLU, SARS, TB flu, viruses, communicable diseases, infections, etc. It is approved under the European Directive on Medical Devices (93/42 / EEC) and EN14683: 2005 Type IIR for use as a surgical face mask.
It is made according to the specifications of EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 FFP3 health standard and is specially designed to protect you from the accumulation of non-volatile liquids up to 10 times above the allowable limit of OEL (Occupational Exposure Limit). Protects against droplets and particles 99.97%.
Note: Do not use the mask with a beard or other facial hair that may prevent the proper application of the mask with the face, thus preventing a good seal.
Details of 3M 1863+ high protection mask FFP3:
- It has an FFP3 protection level (NPF 50), protecting you from solid and liquid air particles
- Protection against dust and suspended pollutants
- Made with 3 panels for a wider range of motion
- The top panel helps it adjust to your face and seal
- The top panel is embossed
- It has a low resistance filter, which helps in easy breathing
- Chin tab for easy installation and adjustment
- Outer cover for protection against liquid splashes
- Fabric strap for a secure fit on the face, head, and neck
- It is created in such a way that it fits well with glasses
- Protects against droplets and particles by 99.97%
- It is available in a package that protects it from any infections
- Product approved in accordance with the European Directive on Medical Devices (93/42 / EEC) and EN14683: 2005 Type IIR for use as a surgical face mask