The PURELL® surface sanitizing spray 750ml is especially designed for restaurants' kitchens and places where you place food. A breakthrough 'entire hospital' formulation with exceptional antimicrobial efficacy. A gel that feels great to use and is clinically proven to maintain skin health.
The PURELL® surface sanitizing spray 750ml kills 99.99% of most common germs that may be harmful. Conforms to: Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical rub), EN 1040, EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal according to EN 14476, fungicidal and yeasticidal according to EN 1275 and tuberculocidal and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
- Effective against Coronavirus (30s)*
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal
- Proven to kill up to 99.999% of most harmful germs
- Fast acting & quick drying
- Passed food tainting test according to Tetrad Test ASTM International E 3009-15
Sanitises everywhere you need it, front and back of house, with no rinse required on food contact surfaces.
Tested specifically on bacteria, yeast and viruses for the food environment
The PURELL® surface sanitizing spray 750ml is suitable for a variety of applications such as the sanitising of:
- Food storage containers
- Kitchen utensils
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Refrigerated display cases
The PURELL® surface sanitizing spray 750ml is also EASY-TO-USE:
PURELL® surface sanitizing spray 750ml acts quickly and cleanly with no streaks or sticky residue.
- Fragrance free
- Blue wipe substrate suitable for food preparation areas
- First wipe pre-pulled
KEEPING SUSTAINABILITY IN MIND
PURELL® surface sanitizing spray 750ml supports Purell's commitment to the environment.
- Formula contains 100% ingredients from natural origin
- Contains ethanol from a vegetal origin
- Biodegradable formula
Product dimensions 22,09 x 14,94 x 14,64 cm
Unit weight with packaging (kg) 0,157
* Tested against Coronavirus BCoV (surrogate virus), according to EN 14476 standard.
Notes: Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. Do not swallow. Do not mix with other products. Dispose of the contents / container in a waste container. Do not reuse packaging. In case of emergency, notify the nearest anti-poison center. Biocidal product PT2 and PT4. For professional use.