The MIR Spirolab III is a diagnostic spirometer with oximetry option. The Spirolab III spirometer is fast, simple, durable, accurate, powerful, and innovative.
The Spirolab III Spirometer features:
- 3rd Generation: FVC, VC with breathing pattern plus MVV tests with real time curves.
- High resolution colour screen
- Fast but silent thermal printer
- Digital turbine flow meter with guaranteed accuracy in all environmental conditions
- PRE-POST bronchodilator comparison
- Selectable language and predicted values
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth and RS232
- Spirometry features
- Records best 3 trials.
- Up to 8 blows on one screen.
- Internal temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- Finger Oximeter (OPTION)
- Short or long term (overnight) SpO2 and Pulse Rate measurements.
- ODI, NOD, T90%, T89%, T88, T87%
- Sleep oximetry with desaturation events.
- Oximetry during exercise test.