DHD CliniFLO is ideal for therapy in geriatric, pediatric or weakened users. With flow settings from 100ml/sec to 600ml/sec, virtually anyone can sustain the minimum inspiratory effort required for effective therapy. Slow inspirations enhance collateral ventilation and minimise user discomfort when performing post-surgical breathing exercises. The 02 port makes it easy to provide oxygen during therapy. DHD CliniFLO unit comes with preassembled popple tubing, mouthpiece and instructions.
DHD CliniFLO BENEFITS:
- Can accommodate virtually any user
- Reduces the possibility of contamination
- Provides immediate user feedback
- Easy to train
- Allows the clinician to provide supplemental oxygen during therapy
- Compact-size unit fits comfortably on patient's nighstand.
- Easy to grasp, carry or hang on bedrail.