Sphygmomanometer Ri-San from Riester with bulb and a wear-free air release valve with fine adjustment with a single touch. Just below the pressure gauge is the valve in a convinient design so you can press it with your thumb. Comfortable use for both left and right-handed people.
Riester Ri-San sphygmomenometer featrures:
- A lumen cuff and inflation bulb made from latex-free material.
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm, almost non-aging
- Diaphragm can be pressurized up to 600 mmHg
- Easily legible scale, Ø 64 mm (2.5 in), from 0 to 300 mmHg
- Sturdy ABS-enclosure
- Plug-in tube connection at the top of the manometer for easy handling
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 2 mmHg
- Vinyl zipper case
- Comprehensive selection of different sizes and versions of cuffs
- Enclosure colours: slate grey, blue, saffron and green
- BHS validation