Riester Presica N R-1364 Shock Proof aneroid sphygmomenometer is a manometric arm sphygmomanometer specially made with a durable coating that protects it from falls. It has a frame made of aluminum alloy, a single air hose, and a durable metal-air release valve. The Riester Presica N R-1364 Shock Proof aneroid sphygmomenometer has an ergonomic stainless steel handle.
The Riester Presica N R-1364 Shock Proof aneroid sphygmomanometer has a maximum diaphragm pressure capacity of up to 600 mmHg, line from 0 to 300 mmHg, legible display, maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg and an adult's cuff of 22-32cm diameter.
- Durable coating that protects against falls
- Metal frame made of aluminum alloy
- Single air tube
- Durable metal-air release valve
- Ergonomic handle in the shape of a stainless steel spoon
- Maximum pressure capacity up to 600 mmHg
- Lines: 0-300 mmHg
- Easy to read screen
- Error tolerance +/-3 mm Hg
- Adult Cuff: 22-32cm
- Shock-resistant from a height of 1m
- Precision air release valve with fine adjustment, wear-free.
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm with precision movement and almost non-aging
- Made in Germany