Riester Big Ben R-1468 sphygmomanometer is a wheeled analog sphygmomanometer with 5 wheels and a brake for easy and safe movement. It has an adjustable height of 95-135cm, self-adhesive cuff and storage box of the cuff and a long spiral PVC pipe.
Riester Big Ben R-1468 wheeled sphygmomanometer offers easy and accurate measurement via the easy-to-read round screen. The screen has a white engraving on a black plate making the measurement visible.
Riester Big Ben R-1468 sphygmomanometer has a measurement scale from 0 to 300mm Hg, maximum deviation: +/- 3mm Hg and screen diameter 14.5cm.
- Analog sphygmomanometer
- Wheeled with 5 wheels and brake
- Made of hard plastic
- Suitable for clinics and diagnostic centers
- Easy to read round screen with a diameter of 14.5cm
- Cuff and basket for storage
- PVC pipe spiral
- Height: 70-95cm
- Measuring range from 0 to 300 mm Hg
- Maximum deviation: +/- 3 mm Hg