Dentac BodySafe 2045 coverall with a hood with EN14126 certification. It is a disposable bodysuit that protects against infected agents, especially those that can be transmitted through droplets. Made of Non-Woven Spunbond PP material (53gr), ideal for long term use.
It provides comfortable movement thanks to its elastic waist, arm, and foot design to fit and secure airtightly. For complete protection, it is recommended to use disposable gloves, high protection mask or disposable surgical mask, goggles or face shield, and footwear at the same time. The Dentac BodySafe 2045 hooded chemical protection bodysuit is disposable, durable and can be used by both men and women. The hood has a chin that does not leave the neck area uncovered.
- Leak-proof design
- Special elastic-banded design at the seam joints
- Protects against droplets, dust, and infected agents
- Elastic waist, arms, face circumference, and ankle design
- Provides comfortable movement
- User Friendly
- Breathable Spunbond PP Non-Woven fabric (53gr/M2)
- EN 14126 protection certificate
- Provides protection against chemical electrostatic pollution
- Does not contain latex - hypoallergic
- Adhesive front zipper tape
- Hooded design, including the chin
- Made of high-quality material
- Interior design with sweat absorbing feature that does not irritate the skin
- Does not leave fiber spillage in the working environment
- Lightweight design does not cause discomfort in long-term use.
- Available in an individual bag in white color
- Size: XL
Purpose of use: Its structure provides a barrier against dry particles as well as light splashes of liquid, making it the ideal choice for those seeking body protection.