The Ambu Spur II pediatric resuscitator is suitable for pediatric use, for the respiratory support of children in emergency pre-hospital or clinical cases.
The Ambu Spur II resuscitation bag is the only resuscitation bag worldwide, with the possibility of direct ETCO2 while providing users with excellent tactile and visual feedback during recovery.
It is environmentally friendly as it is made of polymer SEBS instead of PVC, without latex. It is strictly disposable and can not be sterilized.
The Ambu Spur II features a SafeGrip surface for secure handling in stressful environments and with an integrated handle making it easier to hold. The bag is easy to hold even in cases where it needs to be used with one hand.
The Ambu Spur II resuscitation bag has the ability to swivel 360° between the valve and the mask allowing the user to easily adjust the Ambu.
The Ambu Spur II pediatric includes:
- SPUR II child resuscitation bag
- Oxygen tank
- Oxygen tube
- Pediatric Ambu mask
- SafeGrip surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design
- Fast recoil time for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- 360° swivel between valve and mask
- Extremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
|Specifications||Ambu Spur II|
|Suitable for kids
||23.40 x 9.90 cm