Apex Domus 2 air pressure redistribution mattress with 18 cells. Domus 2 is a valuable overlay system designed for prevention and treatment of patients at low to medium risk of pressure ulcers. By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively cycles, the pressure is periodically redistributed by inflating and deflating cells in order to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and avoid long term pressurization of tissue.
The Apex Domus 2 air pressure redistribution mattress top 3 tubes are designed to simulate a pillow function which also helps with patient compliance.
Reference To facilitate optimized pressure setting.
Suitable for most bed types.
Vapor permeable and water resistant with basic flame retardant level.
Apex Domus 2 air pressure redistribution mattress features:
- Dimension: 196 x 90 x 10.2 cm
- Cell Height: 4" x 18 cells
- Weight: 3.8Kg
- Cover Material: Nylon / PU
- Cell Material: Nylon / PVC
- Maximum Patient Weight: 140Kg
Apex Domus 2 air pressure redistribution pump features:
- Dimension: 23.7 x 11.2 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 1.4Kg
- Case Material: ABS
- Supply Voltage: AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Cycle: 9.6 min (230V), 8 min (120V)