Professional GLOBUS PressCare G200M pressotherapy always at hand. Offers two different programs for health, well-being, beauty, and relaxation.
Powerful and user-friendly, pressotherapy PressCare G200M from GLOBUS Italia is a light and portable device that offers professional performances.
The professional device indicated for lymphedema, vascularization, heavy limbs, drainage, swollen legs and arms, water retention, edema from immobility, cellulite, massages, lymphatic drainage, hematomas, etc.
A model with 2 programs of the new Globus pressotherapy line, suitable for medical, wellness, beauty, and relaxation needs.
PressCare G200 is a lightweight and portable device that offers professional services.
According to the sequence of the program there will be inflation and deflation of the boot one sector at a time, from the distal (foot or hand) toward the proximal part.
Mode B: According to the sequence of the program there will be an inflation of two chambers at a time, simulating the function of the overlap boots.
- Number of Programs: 2
- Power supply: 220V 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 185 x 140 x 190 mm.
- Backlit display
- Conformity with the requirements of the directives on medical devices (93/42/CEE 47/2007/CEE)
- Pressure: 0-180 mm Hg ± 10%
- Weight: 2,4 Kg.
- Timer: up to 99'
- 1 power supply
- 1 operating manual
- Accessories: 1 boot (available in sizes: S, M, and L) or 2 boots (available in sizes: S, M, and L) or 2 boots (available in sizes: S, M, and L), 1 sleeve, and 1 abdominal belt
ACCESSORIES ON DEMAND
- Sleeve (4 sections, length 880 mm, shoulder circumference 600 mm).
- Boot (4 sections, length 940 mm up to the tip, width of the thighs 610 mm, ankle 370 mm).
- Abdominal band (4 sections, maximum circumference 1330 mm).
- Boot circumference extension (100 mm).