Digital pressotherapy pump with 4-outputs for lymphatic massage, against thrombosis and post-thrombotic syndrome that helps fight edema at the upper or lower extremities. Pressotherapy helps to decongest the lymph and improve lymphatic circulation in the arms and legs and strengthens the pressure on the muscle tissue to remove the swelling or pain. It helps in the improvement of venous circulation, in the prevention of thrombosis, in pulmonary embolism, in trauma, in inflammation, offers relief in edema and contributes to the prevention and treatment of post-thrombotic syndrome.
The digital pressotherapy pump with 4-outputs helps to enhance the physical functions of patients with disabilities. It is used for people with diabetes, for people with post-thrombotic syndrome and for the prevention and treatment of various diseases related to blood circulation in the arteries.
The digital pressotherapy pump with 4-outputs is also suitable for recovery in athletes as it enhances muscle relaxation before training but it is also recommended to use it after training or competition because it helps the muscles recover by relieving them from the accumulation of lactic acid.
The digital pressotherapy pump with 4-outputs allows you for use on the legs, arms or waist, depending on the cuff you use. Two cuffs can be connected on the same pump (for this function 0806221 is needed).
- Possibility of pressure adjustment with pressure range: 20 - 250 mmHg
- Possibility to adjust the duration of pressotherapy
- Possibility to choose from 6 different programmes
- Size 24 cm x 20 cm x 11cm
- Consumption 30watt
- Current voltage 220volt, 50hz
- Treatment time 1 - 30 min
- Warranty 2 years
- Program A is for an effective relaxing massage.
- Program B is for lymphedema or for prevention and treatment.
- Program C is for massage and muscle relaxation.
- Program D contributes, in part, to the slimming of legs and arms.
- Program E is for blood circulation and lymphatic decongestion.
- Program F is the combination of A + C + D programs.