Tilting advanced table with two motors. One motor ensures effortless and smooth tilting; the other adjusts height and facilitates patient transfer.
The Tilting is the ideal standing aid for neuromotor revalidation and adaptation exercises from lying to standing. Another area where it can be applied is general orthostatic examination, more specifically examination and treatment of vasovagal syncope.
- Motors are operated by a hand switch.
- Two separately adjustable fold-away footrests.
- Individually lockable large casters guarantee the best possible mobile use.
- Fitted with a tilt angle indicator.
- Suitable for use with a patient hoist.
- Optional: battery power; separate leg fixation.
- Original Skai, choice of 8 colours
- Cushion with padding of 40 mm
- Suitable for patient hoists up to 14cm
- Gymna Stability Profile (G.S.P.)
- Tilting work shelf
- Armrests (set of 2)
- Leg fastening strap, large
- Leg fastening, small. For separate leg sections
- Chest fastening strap
- Terry-cloth covers, stretch material
- Separate fixation possibilities for each leg
- Battery power backup