Gymna Bobath Advanced 1 is the ideal couch which provide the ideal support for treating patients with mobility problems or dysfunctions as a result of cerebral paresis or hemi paresis.
Gymna Bobath Advanced 1 features:
- Extra wide support surface (120cm) and special undercarriage.
- One-section couch which provides extra stability
- The height can be adjusted by an electric motor and footswitch.
- Suitable for use with a patent hoist (clearance below frame = 15 cm).
Gymna Bobath Advanced 1 standard features
- Central wheel-lifting mechanism with 4 casters.
- Cushions in a choice of 8 colours.
- Cushions with padding of 40 mm.
- Suitable for patient hoists up to 15 cm.
- Gymna Stability Profile (GSP).
- Non slip feet.
Gymna Bobath Advanced 1 Specifications
- Length x width : ± 202 x 120cm
- Height adjustment : ± 47 – 96 cm
- Weight : ± 109 kg
- Maximum Lifting capacity : 200 kg
- Electric motor strength : 6.000 N
- Power supply : 100 – 240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Maximum consumption : 1,5 A
- Insulation class : II
- Moister resistance : IP 54
- Classification : I
- Conformity : CE according to the Medical
- Devices Directive of the European Commission 93/42/EEG
- Single part
- Physiotherapy table type
- Electric physiotherapy beds
Stable physiotherapy beds