The monitor G3D multiparam GMI has super ability in against electrosurgical interference. Neither in cutting nor in burning, ECG waveform and HR can be influenced, very short recovering time after defibrillation, especially suitable for use in emergency or operating room. It has dimension 12.1’’, color TFT LCD screen, high brightness, wide viewing, 8 waveforms can be displayed on the same screen, lightness and volume are adjustable independently. The monitor has streamlined outline design with sense of the times with foldable handle and a multi-language interface selection: Chinese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Turkish, etc. It's user friendly and man-machine dialogue interface with pop-up menus, dialogue boxes, rotary mouse and etc. Also it has a low-power consumption design with standby mode, rechargeable high-energy built-in battery. Blood pressure measurement fast and accurately, with venipuncture function. The monitor has:
- Advanced digital technology, accurately measure SpO2 in low perfusion situation.
- Drug calculation, ST-segment detection, pace maker and arrhythmia analysis.
- Display format include OxyCRG diagram, 7-lead ECG waveform, big-font mode simultaneously ; can store 5 kinds of user-defined display format;
- Sound and light integrated alarm, Alarm parameters can be adjusted to upper or lower.
- Suitable for adults, paediatrics and neonates in bedside and delivery monitoring; Widely used in patient room, emergency room, operation room, PACU, ICU, CCU, etc.
- WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade possible.
- Printing of data, waveform, trend tables and trend diagram.
- Optional CO2 detection function