Mindray BeneVision N1 patient monitor that is designed to cover the demands of both in and out-of-hospital patient transport. BeneVision N1 patient monitor from Mindray provides a steadfast and versatile solution that integrated seamlessly into the BeneVision patient monitoring solution with maximum mobility and streamlined workflow.
Mindray BeneVision N1 patient monitor combines state-of-the-art design, innovative technology with a clinically tested ease-of-use workflow, all while maintaining patient data continuity. Weighing less than 1kg provides a clear view from all angles with an HD display touchscreen of 5.5 inches.
Mindray BeneVision N1 patient monitor adapts to the clinical needs across the hospital from a plug-and-play module, to transport, to a stand-alone bedside monitor. It can be connected to the BeneVision N-Series bedside monitor as a module or function as an independent bedside monitor. The connectivity capabilities of BeneVision N1 enables it to follow a patient throughout the entire care process, ensuring data continuity for patient-centric monitoring, thereby improving overall information management efficiency.
- Palm-size 150x102x81cm
- Lightweight of 950gr
- 8-hour battery life
- Ability to monitor 3/5 abduction ECG
- Ability to recognize respiration, oximetry (SPO2), blood pressure (NIBP), two-channel temperature (TEMP).
- Software detection of arrhythmias including Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Pacemaker detection software
- Network voltage discharge filters, surgical diathermy as well as protection from defibrillation, ECG filters.
- Audio-visual alarms regulated by the user
- Trends storage in the form of tables - Graphics and Full Disclosure for all waveforms
- IP44 dust/waterproof resistance and a 1.2m drop endurance
- Familiar intuitive interface across BeneVision family
- Up to 5 waveforms displayed
- More than 10 critical parameters can be monitored
- Extensive data storage and reliable offline upload
- Serves as a multi-parameter module for BeneView & BeneVision Patient Monitors
- Flexible transport docking solution for air and ground transport
- Connect to 19″ touchscreen display to create expanded bedside monitor
- Multiple mounting solutions
- Wired and wireless communications to Central Stations
- 5-pole ECG cable
- Adult oximetry sensor
- Adult handbook
- Extension tube
- Multi-body temperature sensor
- Special ambulance base
- 5.5" High definition color touch-screen