The iM80 patient monitor dedicates to high-accuracy and user-friendly healthcare solutions especially for high-acuity divisions. With the latest medical and information technologies involved, the iM80 brings not only top-quality healthcare but also easy accesses to it.
It has a large high resolution color touch screen (touch & configure), pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof and defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization. Pitch tone, advanced SpO2 module with equivalent performance as the industry leaders', NIBP passed clinical validation process and large storage capacity. Provides a nurse call function, LAN/Wifi(optional) connections, bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station, HL7 support and a VGA output.
With standard parameters 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP.
- 15" high resolution color TFT display with maximum 13 waveforms
- 15" LCD screen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and Analog output
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion (up to 6 hours)
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station
- Reg Adult Cuff (27 – 35 cm)
- NIBP Tube (3m) with connector
- Adult Fingertip Pulse Ox Sensor with DB9 Conector
- 2m Extension Cable Lemo-DB9
- ECG Cable: 3 Lead Integrated, Snap, 3.5m
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for Edan monitors(14.8V, 2500mAh)
- Power Cord
- Ground Cable
- User Manual
CE marked in accordance with Directive 2007/47 / EC concerning medical devices.
With the technical standards of IEC 60601-1+A1+A2, IEC 60601-1-2+A1, IEC 60601-1-8 (alarm).