M3A Vital Signs Monitor from Edan Instruments is suitable for fast and reliable measurements in hospital, clinic, and private practice. It works like an oximeter, thermometer, NIBP, and is suitable for measuring heart rate. Its multiple parameters as well as its modern specifications, offer the possibility to the medical staff to measure blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and heart rate. Measures blood pressure as well as oxygen saturation in adults, children, and infants, as it has special settings for each age.
It has a high resolution 3.5 ”TFT color screen, LCD, and clear numerical LED display for optimal display of waveforms and stored measurements while displaying pressure and saturation results.
EDAN M3A Vital Signs Monitor for vital functions lasts up to 10 hours, producing much less noise and lasting longer.
It has a user-friendly design so that the user has easy and fast access to functions and keys for direct navigation in the menu. With intelligent data management through PatientCare Viewer software. The M3A Vital Monitor has a large capacity for data storage, with trends in memory of up to 72 hours and 30,000 NIBP measurements.
It adapts to each user according to their age and is easily placed in different work environments. With CE & FDA certifications.
2-year factory warranty.
- Dimensions: 208mm (L) x 241mm (H) x 189mm (D)
- Weight: 3kg
- Screen: 3.5 "color TFT-LCD, 640x480
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50 / 60HZ
- Battery: Lithium Li
- Voltage: 14.8V DC
- Capacity: 2200mAh / 4400 mAh
- Maximum operating time: 17 hours (4400 mAh)
- Measurement and alarm range: 0 ~ 100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: ± 2% (70 ~ 100% / Adult / Pediatric) and ± 3% (70 ~ 100% / Newborn)
- PR measurement and alarm range: 25 ~ 300 bpm
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Accuracy: 3 bpm
- Data update period: 1s
- Method: Automatic Pulse Meter
- Measurement of systolic/diastolic/mean pressure
- Measuring interval in AUTO mode: 1/2/3/4/5/10/15/30/60/90/120/240/480 Min
- Operating modes: Automatic operation, Manual operation, Continuous operation
Adult pressure range
- Systolic: 40 ~ 270mmHg
- Diastolic: 10 ~ 215mmHg
- MAP: 20 ~ 235mmHg
Children pressure range
- Systolic: 40 ~ 200mmHg
- Diastolic: 10 ~ 150mmHg
- MAP: 20 ~ 165mmHg
Newborn pressure range
- Systolic: 135mmHg
- Diastolic: 10 ~ 100mmHg
- MAP: 20 ~ 110mmHg
- Maximum mean error: 5mmHg
- Maximum standard deviation: 8mmHg
- Measuring period 40 ~ 240 bpm
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Accuracy: 3bpm or 3.5%