Philips Respironics EverFlo filter is devised to be used with all EverFlo Oxygen Concentrators. They extend the lifespan of the unit. Everflo oxygen concentrator filters are FAA approved.
Compressor Intake Filter (Inlet Filter):
- Processes air as it enters the concentrator
- Comes with clear case for easy internal filter inspection
- Should be replaced on an average, every 2 years
How To Replace Air Inlet Filter?
To Remove Compressor Intake Filter
- Remove the Filter Cover.
- Remove the Air Inlet Filter.
To Install Compressor Intake Filter
- Fully seat the Air Inlet Filter into the Inlet Boot.
- Install the Filter Cover.