The Nonin PalmSAT 7500 oximeter is suitable for measuring oxygen and heart rate, having a special design that is placed on a table or in its carrying case. It is light and portable with proven technological quality making it suitable for various clinical applications or even home care.
The Nonin PalmSAT 7500 oximeter features a bright LED display that provides a wide variety of readings making measurements even more reliable. The LED display shows:
- PL Circular Bar Chart: A color-coded bar chart that helps to assess the patient's condition, accompanied by an audible signal proportional to the patient's saturation.
- Pulse Quality Index: Detects patient movements or changes in signal quality that may require sensor position stabilization
- Sensor Fault Indicator: Indicates when a sensor is disconnected, has a poor calibration, has failed, or is incompatible with the device
The Nonin PalmSAT 7500 oximeter has a battery life of 16 hours with 4 hours of recharging and 70 hours of memory for storing measurements.
The package includes:
- 1 pediatric sensor 8000AP-3
- 1 main power cable
- 1 Nonin Avant B battery pack
- 1 user manual on CD