The Nonin PalmSAT 2500A oximeter is suitable for measuring oxygen saturation and pulse rate. It is easy to operate, has a long service life and can be used remotely making it the ideal portable monitoring oximeter.
The Nonin PalmSAT 2500A oximeter is compatible with all Nonin Pureligth sensors and can store 72 hours of data, enabling it to be securely transferred to a computer using the optional nVision software package for further analysis, control and storage. It is simple to use, as it has an easy-to-use menu with just 2 keys with a large LED screen.
The Nonin PalmSAT 2500A pulse oximeter contains alarms that alert you in cases of low or high measurements and a low battery indicator on the display. It is easy to transport with dimensions 7.0cm x 13.8cm x 3.2cm and weight 210gr. It has an oxygen imaging range of 0-100% SpO2 and a pulse frequency imaging range of 18-300 BPM.
The Nonin PalmSAT 2500A oximeter has an alarm and can operate with 4 alkaline batteries AA 1.5V (lifespan 60 hours), rechargeable batteries (duration 40 hours) or AC.
- Portable digital oximeter
- Contains a pediatric sensor 8000AP
- Easy operation with the push of two buttons
- Shelf life 80 hours
- Can be used remotely
- Memory capacity 72 hours
- Ability to store data and transfer to PC via nVision software
- Dimensions: 7.0cm x 13.8cm x 3.2cm
- Oxygen imaging range: 0-100%
- Pulse frequency display range: 18-321 beats / minute
- Alerting alarms in cases of high or low measurements
- Batteries: 4 batteries 1.5V AA
- Weight: 210gr
The package contains: 1 Nonin PalmSat 2500A oximeter, 1 pediatric 8000AP sensor, 4 AA alkaline batteries, instructions for use on CD.