The new Beurer PO45 finger pulse oximeter is small and lightweight, suitable for use anywhere. With Beurer PO45 oximeter you can now determine not only arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse rate) but also the perfusion index (PI).
Beurer PO45 finger pulse oximeter is an essential tool for people suffering from heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or bronchial asthma.
The measurement with Beurer PO45 finger pulse oximeter is simple and painless thanks to the readable color screen, which can be automatically deactivated. The screen with adjustable brightness of Beurer PO45 graphically displays the pulse, while an indication is displayed in case of inaccurate measurement or low battery.
Beurer PO45 finger pulse oximeter is ideal for people involved in high altitude sports such as skiing, mountaineering, and high altimeter sports as the package has a retaining strap and a belt case.
- Determines: arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate (pulse), perfusion index (PI)
- Indication of inaccurate measurement
- Easy-to-read color display with 7 display options
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Graphic pulse illustration
- Low battery indicator
- Turns off automatically
- Contains a retaining strap and a belt case
- Medical product
- Contains 2 AAA Batteries
- Dimensions: 59 x 33 x 34 mm.
- Weight: 31.5 g (including batteries)
- Warranty: 5 years