The PO35 finger pulse oximeter by Beurer impresses with its simple and completely painless application. Thanks to its compact format, it can be used both at home and while on the move. Determines accurately the arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse frequency).
The small and light design makes the Beurer PO35 finger pulse oximeter perfect for use during sports activities or high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing, and aviation sports).
- Measurement of SpO2 as a potential vital sign in acute illnesses and heart rate (pulse rate)
- Very simple and totally pain-free measurement
- Small and light for use at home and on the move
- Particularly suitable for persons with: Heart failure, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD), Bronchial asthma
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing, and aviation sports)
- Easy-to-read color display
- Colour display with 4 display formats
- Adjustable display brightness
- The display orients automatically (vertical format, horizontal format)
- Graphic pulse display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch-off
- Includes retaining strap and belt pouch
- Medical device
- Comp. 2 AAA batteries
- Product dimensions: 59.3 x 34 x 34 mm.
- Weight: 54.5 g (including batteries)
- 5 year warranty