See it. Share it. Save it.
Offering clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the Digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool to support the treatment and management of your patient's ear conditions.
Visualize conditions like otitis media, share images with family members or other physicians, and save still images to your patient's electronic chart or health record to track progression.
A great tool for pediatricians, clinical educators, and anyone who regularly performs otoscopy.
Offering you clear, live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the Welch Allyn Digital MacroView otoscope is a valuable tool in support of the treatment and management of your patients’ ears. Easy to learn and use, the Digital MacroView is a plug and play system requiring no additional purchase of software.
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Compatible with the range of Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources
- Zoom feature for enhanced viewing anything that you view via the Digital MacroView™ Otoscope
- Improves communication which can lead to better patient compliance
- Allows you to store digital images in patient records for enhanced documentation of exam findings
- Provides you the ability to share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference
- Gives you an excellent training aid for educational purposes
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids