Innovative fibre-optics provide an optimal light beam. The direct illumination offers an upgraded, reflexion-minimized illumination.
Difficult to reach locations can be illuminated with a source which is similar to daylight. High-class materials and first-class workmanship guarantees above average reliability in every examination.
Otoscope with HL 2.5 V halogen lamps.
Fibre-optics for an optimum light beam and transmission of light. In combination with the lamp produce cool examination light similar to daylight, very pleasant for the patient.
- Removable magnifying lens with 2.5-fold magnification.
- Possibility to insert external instruments when magnifying lens is removed.
- Screw fitting for secure attachment to handle.
- Sturdy adjustment ring to turn the instrument head to the ideal position on the handle.
- Sealed system for performing pneumatic otoscopy.
- Extremely impact resistant casing made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic.
Chrome-plated and corrosion-resistant metal fitting on the front of the head for fast attachment and removal of the speculum.
Simple exchange of lamp at the base of the instrument head.
Including ear specula 4 mm.