Spencer Eco Air Inflatable Splints are flexible and simple to use, they are used for stopping hand and foot fractures, exerting the uniform pressure around the tip resulting in providing patient stability and comfort.
The Spencer Eco Air Inflatable Splints are made of flexible, plastic material, welded by the high frequency method on a PVC paper that gives them durability and long service life.
The aircraft construction material is light, anti-allergic, and transparent to allow wound control.
The Air Inflatable Splints kit contains:
- leg splint 86.0 x 37.0 cm
- leg splint 69.5 x 37.0 cm
- leg splint 42.0 x 37.0 cm
- arm splint 74.0 x 53.0 cm
- arm splint 64.0 x 46.0 cm
- arm splint 37.0 x 42.0 cm
- carrying case
- Dimensions: 330 x 50 x h420 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Functioning temperature: from -10 to +60 C
- Storage temperature: from -20 to +60 C