Nube & INSOLE was designed by WOCK® to assure excellent antislip performance, allowing you to reach further and more comfortably.
Care and Cleaning:
Nube & INSOLE nursing clog is ideal for uses where prolonged standing or walking may tend to induce foot discomfort or lower body fatigue, especially to be used in:
- Food Industry
- Geriatrics and Physiotherapists
- Swimming Pool Areas
- Other Healthcare Institutions
Nube & INSOLE nursing clog offers an extended working life, which depends on several factors, namely type of ground, number of hours used, wearer’s weight, and mobility, among others. We recommend the use of cotton socks. This clog can be damaged by some chemical compounds, such as chloroform, mineral oil, and diesel. Nube & INSOLE nursing clog can be washed in a washing machine at temperatures up to 50°C. However, the insole can only be washed by hand, with a soft cloth dampened with warm water, rubbing it directly onto them. Do not use aggressive detergents, solvents, or corrosive cleaning products. To dry, place the clogs on-air at room temperature, in shade, and on a ventilated area. Keep them away from heat sources.
FEELITE™ insole technology makes them extremely comfortable, light, and durable.
Also, WOCK® Nube & INSOLE medical shampoos are designed with COOLMAX ™ technology. The design of the inner sole allows air circulation, while its fabric keeps the foot dry and cool.
- Move safer in very slippery conditions
- Feel all the comfort of a super light walk
- Protect yourself against static electricity shocks, potentially dangerous
- Optional Insole: Allows you to raise even more your comfort
- Spillage Protection: Allows to choose between extra ventilation or superior protection, which prevents the entrance of liquids into the footwear.
- Upper Liquid Protection: Avoids the entrance of liquids inside the shoe.
- SATRA: This footwear was tested and approved by the SATRA organization.
- Super Light: Feelite™ technology produces remarkably light, resistant, and comfortable footwear.
- Coolmax® Technology: The Coolmax® insole promotes breathability and moisture absorption to keep the feet drier.
- TÜV: This footwear was tested and approved by TÜV Institute in Germany, for its antislip and antistatic properties.
- Unisex: Style designed to be worn by men and women.
- Breathable: Regulates the temperature and humidity of the foot.
- EN ISO 20347:2012: Clauses 5.2.2; 5.3.3; 18.104.22.168; 5.4.2; 5.4.4; 5.4.5; 22.214.171.124; 5.8.2; 5.8.3; 5.8.4; 126.96.36.199; 6.2.4.
- Shock Absorption: The special design helps to reduce the occurrence of micro-lesions in tendons, bones and joints, and the feeling of tired legs.
- Antislip: The sole is designed to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Antistatic: Promotes the dissipation of accumulated static electricity.
- CE: Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Washable 50°: The footwear can be machine washed up to 50° (only the shoes, not the insoles).