The professional ZGTS Derma roller for mesotherapy with 192 titanium micro-needles is a specialized product suitable for all ages and skin types that helps to restore every skin, in a natural, economical, and impressively effective way. It is suitable for professional & personal use, with zero side effects. It is an alternative to laser treatments and plastic surgery and is ideal for deep facial treatment.
The ZGTS Derma roller has a roller covered with thin 0.25mm to 1.5mm long titanium micro-needles (different use depending on the size), which pierce the skin 250,000 times in 5 minutes. Thanks to their titanium construction, the needles are extremely small in size like human hair and thus dig into the skin efficiently, comfortably and safely.
Needle length and use:
- 0.25 mm - Hair, exfoliation: Used to open the pores of the skin for the application of a skincare product.
- 0.50 mm - Exfoliation, microcirculation, micro-skin formation: Used to fight signs of aging
- 1.00 mm - Exfoliation, microcirculation, stimulation of fibroblasts for collagen and elastin production, thickening of the walls of blood vessels, elimination of discoloration: Used to reduce cellulite and stretch marks
- 1.5 mm - Exfoliation, stimulation of the microcirculation, creation of micro-controlled damage to the skin, stimulation of fibroblasts for the production of collagen and elastin, thickening of the walls of blood vessels, removal of discoloration: Used on thick scars and skin with
Through the ZGTS Derma roller mesotherapy device, tiny channels are created in the skin which leads it to the production of an increased amount of collagen and elastin, thus helping in the anti-aging of the skin. The micro-active ingredients introduced into the skin by the Derma roller for mesotherapy go much deeper than the cosmetics we use every day. While the active substances that we apply to the skin daily are absorbed by the skin by 0.3% to 3% of the substance, after the use of the Derma roller, the active substances are absorbed by 3000%. The skin is the only one that is stimulated while the germ cells of the skin and blood vessels remain intact.
Each roller must be sterile and sealed so that each client can see before the treatment that the roller undergoing the procedure has not been used by anyone.
The ZGTS Derma roller mesotherapy device removes dead skin, loosens cell connections, and stimulates living skin cells. Thus, blood flow to the skin is increased, fibroblasts are stimulated and collagen is produced. Each successive treatment with the ZGTS Derma roller mesotherapy device gradually reduces stretch marks, scars, cellulite, improves the contour of the face and the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
After the application of intensive care, your skin will be younger and stronger and the result will be visible in the first 24 hours. A local anesthetic ointment should be applied before and after each treatment.
The number of treatments you need to follow for maximum effect depends on the individual condition of the skin.
- Suitable for men & women
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- It works against skin aging
- Reduces acne scars
- Immediately eliminates cellulite
- Reduces stretch marks
- Tightens and smoothes the skin
- It works against hair loss
- Eliminates the corners of the mouth
- Eliminates the effects of photoaging skin.
- Strengthens facial muscles
- Thickens the walls of blood vessels, which are stronger and less fragile
- Causes thickening of the skin's viable layers, making capillaries less visible
- Against skin peeling
- Ideal for skin cleansing
- Limits the enlarged sebaceous glands
- The ZGTS Derma roller mesotherapy device should be used sterilized by a single user
- Good facial cleansing before use is recommended, and optional application of cream or serum
- In the first uses, apply 1-2 times a week just before bedtime
- After each use, clean with antiseptic and keep it in its case
Your skin will feel warm and tight after use and will have a reddish color similar to a mild sunburn. This is perfectly normal and will be reduced within 24 hours. You can apply a care product to your skin that will help with the irritation.