The muscle fascial massager 26140, is a hand massager suitable for reducing muscle pain, relieving joint pain, and better blood circulation, after training or prolonged work and strain on the body. Ideal for amateur or professional athletes or people suffering from multiple sclerosis, arthritis or muscle atrophy.
The muscle fascial portable massage device is silent in its operation and uses a method of vibration therapy, combining a certain intensity with the frequency of vibrations and the torque of the massage element, affecting the inner layers of the tendons of the muscle tissue that do not cause pain.
The muscle fascial massager 26140 has an ergonomic design, with a gun shape that is easy and comfortable to hold. Available with 4 components depending on the muscle group of application. For legs, buttocks, back, chest, wrists, and ankles. It operates with a built-in 24 V-2400mAh battery for up to 6 hours of operation and a charging time of 3 hours (at 220V), has an oscillation range of 12mm / 0.47 inches, a speed of 1200-3300r/min and a size of 24 x 24.5 x 51 cm.
- Portable massage device
- Vibration therapy
- Suitable for reducing muscle, joint pain and better blood circulation
- Ideal for athletes and people with multiple sclerosis, arthritis or muscle atrophy
- Gun shape for easy and comfortable use in the hand
- 4 massage accessories for legs, buttocks, back, chest, wrists, and ankles
- Built-in 24 V - 2400mAh battery
- Charging: 3 hours
- Oscillation range: 12mm/0.47 inches
- Speed: 1200-1300r/min
- Size: 24 x 24.5 x 51 cm