McGrath MAC Video Laryngoscope has a front camera to improve the visibility and to confirm safely the correct placement of the tube. It is compatible with Macintosh blades, disposable and sterile, with a special anti-fog coating.
With the function of a button, the user is able to use it everywhere, as it's portable and easy to carry. McGrath MAC Video Laryngoscope has a screen to keep the focus on the patient and to reduce blind spots. It is extremely durable as it has been drop-tested for up to 2 meters. It also has a 250 minutes long-lasting battery and the remaining time is displayed on the screen.
McGrath MAC Video Laryngoscope is easy to clean as the screen can be disinfected with high-level materials and is compatible with the latest vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization systems.
Each package contains:
- McGrath Mac handle - monitor (LCD screen)
- McGrath 3.6V EMS Battery
- McGrath MAC blade size 1
- McGrath MAC blade size 2
- McGrath MAC blade size 3
- McGrath MAC blade size 4
Details of McGrath MAC Video Laryngoscope:
- Durable, tested for falling up to 2 meters
- With front camera for better visibility
- Easy to clean
- With anti-fog coating
- Disposable and sterile blades(optional)
- With 2.5-inch color LCD screen for better visibility
- With high intensity LED lighting
- With 3.6V battery (~ 250 minutes)
- Made of steel alloy
- Camera: CMOS
- Weight: 200gr
- Dimensions: 180mm x 68mm x 110mm