The Kinesio Tape CureTape Art (5cm x 5m) is a safe, latex-free product with the Technical Inspection Agency quality certification mark.
The CureTape series consists out of five different prints. The CureTape Art kinesiology tape (5cm x 5m) is manufactured using a unique printing process, the dye is completely incorporated into the fibers. Therefore, the cotton continues to feel smooth and supple. CureTape Art is the only kinesiology tape with print that is making use of this unique technique. This way, the CureTape Art kinesiology tape (5cm x 5m) fulfills the highest quality standards, too. The elastic cotton is provided with a ventilating hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive layer. The diverse prints can be also very good combined with the existing colors of the CureTape Classic. The CureTape Art is also water resistant.
Available in the following prints:
sIze: 5 cm x 5 m per roll
CureTape is used i.a. for:
- Activation of the blood and lymph circulation
- (After) treatment of injuries at the musculoskeletal system
- Immediate pain reduction and change in the range of motion
- Improvement of the muscle function and skin structures
- Support of the joint function