The Versapak Insulated Pathology Transport Bag UN3373 BYTB1 has been carefully designed and manufactured, in consultation with NHS Trusts, to help you adhere to regulations governing the transportation of diagnostic specimens. The bags have been independently tested by PIRA to ensure compliance with PI650.
The Versapak Insulated Pathology Bag BYTB1 has the added benefit of Thinsulate insulation to maintain the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours.
Product description :
- With built-in rigid impact protectors and internal padding
- Thinsulate insulation maintains the temperature of the contents for up to 6 hours
- Incorporates the Versapak tamper evident zip closure for button security seal
- Tamper evident and trackable, when used with Versapak numbered or barcoded security seals
- Printed with UN3373 logo as standard
- "Easy change" address window system for outward and return addresses (with visual reminder)
- 3 x A5 windows for site location and bag content (located at both ends and lid)
The Versapak Insulated Pathology Transport Bag is available in small size and dimensiond: external dimensions (305x170x305mm), internal dimensions (250x135x230mm).