The Schulke & Mayr Rotasept® cleaner is specially designed for disinfection and cleaning of milling cutters and rotary tools in a dental office. Ready to use without the need for dissolution, it is a mild disinfectant with high efficiency and special anti-rust protection. Schulke & Mayr Rotasept® does not contain aldehydes and is suitable for use in an ultrasonic bath. 100gr of disinfectant cleaner contains 6gr of potassium hydroxide, 10.0gr of propan-2-ol, 0.1gr of 2-ethyl hexanol and is compatible with Regulation (EC) No 6482004 <5% non-ionic surfactants.
Schulke & Mayr Rotasept® is a ready-to-use product that is added insoluble in the bath. If Schulke & Mayr Rotasept® is used as a disinfectant cleaner, place any small rotary instrument in the concentrate immediately after use to prevent surface dirt from drying out. Rinse all instruments thoroughly after reprocessing, using at least drinking water quality, or preferably sterile distilled water or completely deionized water, to completely remove solution residues. Plastics, aluminum parts and instruments sensitive to alkali and alcohol made with synthetic resin adhesives should not be placed on Rotasept®.
- Bactericidal (EN13727, EN14561) in accordance with VAH: 5 min
- Mycobactericidal (EN14348, EN14563) in accordance with VAH: 15 min
- Yeasticidal (EN13624, EN14562) in accordance with VAH: 5 min
- Virucidal (EN14476): 1 min
- Suitable for cleaning rotary tools and milling cutters
- Ready to use without dissolving
- High efficiency and high anti-rust action
- Suitable for ultrasonic bath
- Density: 1 gr/cm3
- Flashpoint: 36°C
- pH: 13.7
- Bottle of 2lt