The ECOLAB Sekusept® Pulver CLASSIC tool and surface disinfectant dissolve with water and ensures excellent disinfectant action on medical tools and on surfaces of hospitals, clinics and doctor's offices. It has a wide range of antimicrobials against bacteria, fungi and viruses (with or without capsule), results that happen with the use of low concentrations in a short time of action.
ECOLAB Sekusept® Pulver CLASSIC tool disinfectant is widely compatible with materials (polycarbonate, Plexiglas (PMMA), polysulfone) and can be used on all colored tools, tools made of metal, plastic, elastomeric glass or hollow instruments with very small internal cross-section.
- Tool disinfection (DGHM except TB): 2% - 20ml / l 1 hour, 4% -40ml / l 15 minutes
- Disinfection of surfaces in hospitals and clinics according to DGHM: 1.5% -15ml / l 1 hour, 0.5% -5ml / l 4 hours
- Antiviral incl. HBV, HCV, HIV (according to RKI): 2% -20ml / l 15 minutes
- Rota: 1% -10ml / l 1 hour
- Adeno: 2% -20ml / l 15 minutes
- Papova: 2% -20ml / l 5 minutes contact
- Antiviral (according to RKI): 2% -20ml / l 2 hours
Instructions of use:
Add the required amount of product to water. Stir the solution well during preparation. The solution is ready after 15 minutes. Immerse the tools in Sekusept® Pulver CLASSIC solution immediately after use. Make sure the tools are completely wet. Remove the tools from the solution after the prescribed time of action and rinse them with quality water at least drinking or preferably with sterile distilled or deionized water.
The solution of Sekusept® Pulver CLASSIC should be renewed daily.
- Disinfectant for medical tools
- Dissolves with water
- High compatibility with surfaces and materials
- Broad-spectrum against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Suitable for surfaces of hospitals, clinics and doctor's offices
- In powder form