The hydrocollator is simple and easy to operate. The controls are located in the rear, near the bottom of the unit. The thermostat controls the temperature of the water. It is located near the bottom of the unit on the control panel.
It has been tested and preset at the factory to normal operating temperature. If further adjustment is necessary, it can be easily accomplished by turning the adjusting screw located on the thermostat. Turning the outer screw counterclockwise lowers the temperature, while turning it clockwise raises it.
Chattanooga's hydrocollator heating units remain the benchmark against which all others are judged.
- High-quality stainless steel.
- Thermostatically controlled to keep steam packs at the ideal temperature for maximum therapeutic benefit.
- 3" swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement of mobile units.
- UL listed, cUL listed, CSA certified.
- Easy maintenance. Simple to fill and drain. No plumbing required. Uses 110 current, 8.33 amp.
- Full fiberglass insulation on mobile units to ensure minimum energy use and prevent heat loss.
- Three year warranty on stainless steel tank and jacket. One year warranty on heating element and thermostat.
Model SS-2 - versatility for the smaller department or clinic:
- Holds eight Standard Steam Packs or four Standard and two Oversize.
- Special rack holds two Neck Contour Packs.
- Comes complete with 8 Standard Size Hydrocollator Moist Heat Steam Packs.