The hydrocollator is simple and easy to operate. The controls are located in the rear, near the bottom of the unit. The thermostat controls the temperature of the water.
It is located near the bottom of the unit on the control panel. It has been tested and preset at the factory to normal operating temperature. If further adjustment is necessary, it can be easily accomplished by turning the adjusting screw located on the thermostat.
Turning the outer screw counterclockwise lowers the temperature, while turning it clockwise raises it. NOTE: Do not turn the inner stem. The hydrocollator units operate through the use of a hydraulic capillary-type thermostat and can be left plugged in and turned "ON" to provide a ready supply of heated hotpacs.
The hot pac
rack is adjustable and accommodates different sizes and types of packs.SS Unit
– Holds eight standard size hot pacs
. Special rack holds two Neck Contour Packs.
- Power Supply 110-120V~, 220-240V~
- Rated Frequency 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 1000 W
- Tank Capacity 31.64 Liters
- Temperature Range 71°-74°C
- Thermal Cut-out Temp 82°-85°C
- Accuracy +/- 10%
- Heating Up Time Time to 70°C - 3 Hours
- Cool Down Time Time from 70°C - 2 Hours
- Safety Class Type B
- 7Safety Tests UL, cUL, CE
- Dimensions 49.53 cm (H) x 44.45 cm (L) x 39.37 cm (W)
- Weight 22.39 kg