The hydrocollator is simple and easy to operate. The controls are located in the rear, near the bottom of the unit. The thermostat controls the temperature of the water.
It is located near the bottom of the unit on the control panel. It has been tested and preset at the factory to normal operating temperature. If further adjustment is necessary, it can be easily accomplished by turning the adjusting screw located on the thermostat.
Turning the outer screw counterclockwise lowers the temperature, while turning it clockwise raises it. NOTE: Do not turn the inner stem. The hydrocollator units operate through the use of a hydraulic capillary-type thermostat and can be left plugged in and turned "ON" to provide a ready supply of heated hotpacs.
The hot pac rack is adjustable and accommodates different sizes and types of packs.
M-4 Units – Adjustment is accomplished by inserting the hanging platform. The M-4 comes complete with 24 standard hotpacs.
- Power Supply 110-120V~, 220-240V~
- Rated Frequency 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 1500 W
- Tank Capacity 135.76 Liters
- Temperature Range 71°-74°C
- Thermal Cut-out Temp 82°-85°C
- Accuracy +/- 10%
- Heating Up Time Time to 70°C - 8 Hours
- Cool Down Time Time from 70°C - 4 Hours
- Safety Class Type B
- 7Safety Tests UL, cUL, CE
- Dimensions 85.09 cm (H) x 88.9 cm (L) x 50.16 cm (W)
- Weight 59.712 kg