The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 features:
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating.
- Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies.
- Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance.
- Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement.
- Upgradable to add Central BP and Pulse Wave Analysis.
- Auto Feedback Logic during inflation for excellent patient comfort & acceptance.
- Latex-free Welch Allyn cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions.
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect WorkStation software.
Dimensions: 26 x 32.8 x 11.3 cm
Weight: 1.53 kg