Edan SE-2012 holter system offers you a lightweight and compact digital recorder, as well as fast and powerful analysis software. Optimized workflow and adjustable parameters aim to meet your different clinical needs.
The Edan SE-2012 holter reaches waterproof protection of IP27, intending to prevent unexpected damages from water or dust, which maximizes patients’ freedom in their daily lives and facilitates the cleaning and sterilization procedure in the hospital.
Also, by pressing the M button of the device, special events can be marked on the recorded signals. Thus, bringing needed attention to abnormalities in the signal when making a diagnosis.
Holter ECG SE-2012 recorder by Edan:
- Light-weight recorder
- 12-channel digital recording
- Real-time waveforms displayed on the recorder
- Pacemaker detection
- Up to 7 days of recording with only one AAA battery
- Graphics and trends display
- Data download via SD card or USB cable
- Full disclosure of waveforms
- Automatic and manual editing of patients’ data
- Arrhythmia analysis
- ST segment analysis and myocardial ischemia evaluation
- Atrial Fibrillation Analysis
- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome analysis
- HRT analysis