LumiView Portable Binocular Microscope, by Welch Allyn, is a breakthrough product with its unique converging stereoscopic viewing system, Specially configured optics literally converge the user’s binocular vision, providing a three-dimensional view that can be focused into narrow cavities. At the same time, a powerful halogen lamp shines cool light directly on the subject, resulting in a bright, 3D image. Also Its clip-on battery pack, provides more than enough power for a long day’s worth of examinations.
- Halogen illumination with reflector.
- Provides brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light.
- Provides sufficient magnification (1.5x) for most exams and procedures.
- Insufflation system provides additional magnification when necessary.
- PD controls adjust to interpupillary distances of between 49 mm to 74 mm.
- Specially configured optics converge your stereoscopic vision
- Precision-ground optics are sealed within a durable shell.
- Two-diopter power
- Flat surface magnifier provides three diopter (2.5X) magnification