The HEINE ML4 LED Headlight combines illumination in LED HQ with optimum wearing comfort. It provides homogeneous illumination with anabsolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the demanding tasks of a busy practiceand the most accurate diagnosis in every examination situation. Individual adjustment options suchas the adjustment of the viewing angle over a wide range and practical features such as the cable-freebattery form a perfectly matched system.
Ultra bright coaxial illumination - Now with LED HQ
- LED in HQ - the new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for each individual examination situation.
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 mm to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and Homogenous Illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Stepless light intensity control. Optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100 % mobility with a choice of cable-free mPack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or mPack belt-worn battery pack.
- Coaxial Illumination. Coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The ML 4 Professional headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability - even during long examinations.
Specifications for the HEINE ML4 LED Headlight:
- Illumination Up to 50,000 Lux at a working distance of 250 mm
- Colour Temperature 4,500 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life Up to 50,000 hours
- Spot Adjustment 30 mm to 80 mm at 420 mm working distance
- Angle of Declination Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Rheostat Headband-mounted