Schulke & Mayr Desderman® pure hand antiseptic is alcohol-based and is suitable for disinfecting hands daily or before surgery. Meets the standards of clinical effectiveness, it has excellent compatibility with the skin and a pleasant feeling due to the lubricating agents it contains. It is effective against bacteria (including TB bacillus), fungi and viruses.
The Schulke & Mayr Desderman® pure alcoholic antiseptic does not contain color and fragrance, making it hypoallergenic and contains 78.2 g of 96% ethanol, 0.1 g of diphenyl-2-ol in 100g of solution.
The Schulke & Mayr Desderman® pure alcoholic antiseptic must be used insoluble and in such quantities that the hands remain wet at the time of contact.
- Hygienic hand disinfection (EN 1500): Rub 3 ml on clean dry hands, contact time: 30 seconds.
- Surgical hand disinfection (EN 12791): Rub a sufficient amount on clean dry hands, contact time 90 seconds.
- MRSA / VRE / ESBL (EN 13727): 30 seconds
- H1N1 (EN 14476): 30 seconds
- Envelope viruses (incl. HIV, HBV, HCV) (RKI): 30 seconds
- Rota-Virus (EN 14476): 30 seconds
- Poliovirus (EN14476): 60 seconds
- Alcohol antiseptic that does not require dissolution
- Suitable for hand disinfection daily or before surgery
- Compatible with skin types
- Hypoallergenic that leaves a pleasant feeling
- Density: approx. 0.83g/cm3
- Liquid and colorless
- Bottle of 500ml