GIMA OXY-110 handheld oximeter with 3.5-inch auto rotation screen to display SpO2, PI, plethysmogram, PR, and temperature readings. It provides an easy way to estimate oxygen saturation and heart rate and is suitable for adults, children, and infants.
The GIMA OXY-11O handheld oximeter has built-in lithium batteries with a battery life of up to 20 hours of continuous monitoring. It offers settings for alarm threshold, sound level, key volume, and brightness.
It has an optional infrared headset thermometer and can store up to 1000 hours of SpO2 data. Comes with an adult probe, charging base, and USB cable
- Technique: dual wavelength LED
- Oxygen saturation range: 35 to 100% ±3%
- Pulse rate range: 30 to 250 bpm ±2%
- Perfusion index (PI) range: 0.2 to 20%
- Display: 3.5" TFT display
- Data storage: up to 1.000 hours
- Measuring mode: continuous or spot check
- Power supply: lithium battery
- Charging: charging stand or USB cable
- Dimension: 158 x 73 x 25 mm
- Weight: 240 g
- Data upload: USB cable or wireless